25 October 2009

Understanding Superheroes After Halloween

After having a great second day at the University of Oregon-sponsored Understanding Superheroes conference yesterday, the 'Dabbler was pretty darn pooped as Sunday rolled around. Snuggling beneath an old paisley comforter while under the covers of Mike Carey and Peter Gross' excellent The Unwritten as well as Phil Hester's The Anchor just proved way too tempting. So no apologies that the blog's running a little behind my own ambitious schedule.
I'll be posting my Understanding Superheroes after Halloween's hectic schedule is behind me. If you visit your favorite comicsblog during the first week of November, you'll find what you want.
Lastly, if you've missed any of our contest clues, remember to be back on the blog Halloween Night. I'll have each and every NewsFLASH reposted... but only for a very brief time. Look for all the clues to repost no later than 11pm PST.

No comments: