15 November 2009

Sunday Twirl with Wonder Woman at WB.com

Spending a quiet evening at the Springfield Home Office does have its rewards, dabblers. For one, I've avoided the wave of Elder Crime thats still terrorizing the neighborhood, and I think I'm now one of very few who has. But I learned at a young age to carry my wallet in my front pocket, and if people mistake it for my bulge, that's there problem.
But I think the biggest benefit I got from staying inside where its safe and warm was bumping into all 41 episodes of Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman TV show over on the WB.com.
Lynda - or, Diana, rather -- and I are going to spend much of today getting reacquainted, as its been forever since she and I had a good twirl. I'll always remember our first back in 1977. That was a fine year, by all accounts.
If you've got some free time today or this evening, I speak the truth when I say we'd both love for you to join us. Well, figuratively speaking, that is, since you'll be wherever you are while I'm here in Springfield. I'd invite you over, but hey, I saw her first. A little privacy is good for the soul. And considering my car's in the shop and Diana's got an invisible ride, we're going to need some space to ourselves.
Find all your Wonder Woman Sunday fun here. And for dabblers who can get by with just a Wonder Quickie, you can find the show's star-spangled theme song on You Tube here.

No comments: